Monday, 4 July 2016

11. Photo Shoot and Edit Posters for an Album

























My own photos












































Learning Comments:

I have learnt that I will need to use a professional camera to take photos for my digipak. I will also need to either use natural light if outside or in a studio with a white background, making the image clear. I also need to make sure the effect that I have edited on fits with the genre of music that my artist produces, the music video and the song chosen. I have never used photoshop before so this task allowed me to get used to get used to it and understand the different things I can do my images. The things I would use differently would be editing the eye colour to make sure it looked realistic. The advice I would give to anybody else editing images for a digiak would be to make sure the photo is in full focus and the image concentrating on is close so it is easier to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment