Wednesday, 21 September 2016

13. Advance Editing Techniques



Learning comments:

This task had made me release how difficult it can be to cut to the pace of a fast song and making sure it is exactly on the beat, so editing was the most challenging thing. Finding variety for where to jump was challenging because I needed to make sure I was still visible on the screen. By doing this task, it has made me realise that I can cut scenes together to give the audience certain illusions, such as hovering on the ground. I know how to edit pictures to make it look like somebody is moving, making sure my shots aren't stable. What I need to consider if I am going to do something similar in my music video is that you need a large area of free space, the actor/actress will be safe during this, that their clothing is appropriate and that the image is clear, e.g. bright lighting to enable that the audience can see small movements clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment