
I got all of the songs from OneRepublic's 'Native' album, which includes the track 'If I Lose Myself'. I increased the picture's opacity so make the text on top clear to see. I originally put the text to the left so see how it looked but then I started to look into previous OneRepublic's albums and how the text was set out.

I tried changing the position of the text to be gravitated to the middle. It looked misplaced and due to the background being really bold and lots going on so it made the picture very hectic. The text also didn't come out cleared and I noticed that to the right of my picture was more clear than the left.

I experimented and put the text to the right. I thought it was a lot clearer and it allowed the man to be visible. I duplicated the layer of text and positioned them on top of each other. This made it bold and clearer to see. This is how I have kept it for my digipak.
No comments:
Post a Comment